Sunday, June 28, 2009

Drystaff Short Stories Update

Our editor, Dave Coalter, has finished editing my three Drystaff short stories which precede the novel, "The Twelve Labors of Drystaff." Eric Bergeron will be doing the front cover and inside art for this work. Dave now gets the remaining shorts I have, which include, "A Necromancer's 'Tale'"," "Acceptance," "The Jungle Temple," "People Die all the Time," and "Archeology 101," with the last two being straight SF.

Be on the look out for these shorter works in the near future.

2 comments:

Andrew (better known as Drew) said...

And it's been a blast editing them, I can tell you. Thanks for letting me in on the effort, Rob. I can't wait to wrap my brain around the new stories.

Rob Kuntz said...

Hi David. They are on the way this week. Enjoy the reads. :)