Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some Updates and an Upcoming Interview

I have lots on my schedule and have been finding it difficult to blog; and though I have a plethora of articles finished and unedited or in various other stages, my writing and design have been taking precedence these days.  I hope some other authors can stand in for me, but if not I will post when I can.

Part of the down time will be spent affording time for an interview I recently agreed to do; and this will no doubt eat up a couple or three days while it is started and concluded.  The interview will be posted at another blog and I will link to it from here.  I am readying for it by rereading the "Sardonic Humor of Ambrose Bierce..." :)

In the meantime I will be posting a new spell I contrived, this towards the end of the week, Andy "Atom" Taylor is doing some art for three projects and possibly more (as of 3 days ago) one of which I will post as soon as Andy has them all finished.  The writing on the Machine Level continues and Black Blade Publishing and I have been discussing the cover art and artist for the project.  And the "Give Thanks Even Though You May Not Have Done So In Between-DAY" is upcoming and the "Mrs." and I are celebrating by having lasagna shaped as a turkey (kidding), but we are having lasagna.  I wish you all well in between and be looking for more down the road.

7 comments:

scottsz said...

Another C1 post is being readied!

Just need to flesh out that damned vampire...

Rob Kuntz said...

Great news, Scott! If folks do not know Scottz by now he creates (or composes, "writes" being too simple a definition) the ever popular "Cold Text Files" series of articles. Looking forward to it as always, Scott. :)

Chris Kutalik said...

Courtesy of AB:
"ICONOCLAST, n. A breaker of idols, the worshipers whereof are imperfectly gratified by the performance, and most strenuously protest that he unbuildeth but doth not reedify, that he pulleth down but pileth not up. For the poor things would have other idols in place of those he thwacketh upon the mazzard and dispelleth.

But the iconoclast saith: "Ye shall have none at all, for ye need them not; and if the rebuilder fooleth round hereabout, behold I will depress the head of him and sit thereon till he squawk it.""

Rob Kuntz said...

Fitting for Bierce, most certainly. One of my long-standing heroes, included with Cabell, Twain, Swift and Poe.

Timeshadows said...

Apparently I write like Cabell, so I guess I'll have to get around and read some of his 18-volume series.

I'm still working on our Black[Blade]Ops.

Looking forward to the interview(s), etc. :D

Rob Kuntz said...

Well I can't keep anything secret for the interview... :)

Kyrinn and I are in the midst of not only writing some stuff (you know, good stuff) for BB or other, and have been going over the details of our own imprint, as well.

More in the interview... :)

Rob Kuntz said...

Note I was smilin'. ;) It's good news. :)